Kansas City County Club Plaza 'Ride Along' Movie Theater Testimony !!! MUST READ !!!


Here's an important confirmation and just a bit of insight on the current state of Kansas City's County Club Plaza according to one AWESOME TKC TIPSTER . . .

"TKC, just wanted to send you a word about last night on the plaza.

Caught the 9:10 showing of Ride Along with a few friends and I have no idea what happened in that movie. You simply couldn't hear a word. Also, they started it late and the half and hour of previews didn't let the movie begin until after 10 which is ridiculous. Before I say anything more, I need to tell you that I'm not a racist and I completely expected that there would be some good-spirited chatter in the movie. Nothing wrong with that . . .

The movie theater was more like chaos and I was tempted to ask for my money back because of the mess. People were on their cell phones, talking to each other across the theater and the movie was the last thing on people's mind. I also want you to know that I attended the movie with my black friends and they said the felt the same way. There were a few minor scuffles and some tough talk but I didn't see any violence thankfully.

But I'll say this. There is no question about it. The plaza needs to bring back their 18 and over policy. It was more like a babysitting event down there. Can't imagine how that movie theater continues to stay open."

To be fair, Ride Along was the #1 movie in the nation this weekend so it's not unheard of for it to be packed across the metro. Still, we start another year with a preview of tension on The Plaza that has not subsided.